Heyo!! Happy new year everyone 🙂 and if you’ve stumbled across this post in July I hope you’re having a good day, and I can only hope I’m still living up to what I’m about to write here.
So everyone has new year resolutions right? Well, I’ve never really done them, that’s because I know I’ll most likely quit them before Valentine’s day passes. But, I turn 20 this year, I’m going to have to put my teenage angst in the backseat and take myself and life in general just a tad bit more seriously. So I’m not going to say hey look! It’s my new year resolutions, but rather, I need to make some changes. So why put it on the internet for the world (or whoever bothers to read this) to see?
- This is my tiny chunk of the internet, Cayla’s corner if you will.
- This is probably the only way I’ll stick to these changes.
So here’s hoping for a cooler 2016…
Hope Will do this year
- Get over my fear of driving. I seriously need to put on some big girl pants and get behind a wheel without so much anxiety. It’s a work in progress.
- Eat healthier and exercise regularly. I know how cliche this is but my body isn’t getting any younger and I should probably try to keep it as healthy as I can.
- Actually wake up and get myself to my 8am lectures. Last year it was sorta okay to sleep in as my lectures were recorded and put up online, I doubt I’ll be that lucky again this year.
- Manage my finances better. This one is sorta serious, I have way too many shopping impulses which tend to leave a dent in my pocket. This year I’m only going to get new stuff if they’re on sale. And I shouldn’t get take out as much.
- Hone my photography. 2015 saw me purchasing my first DSLR camera and I’ve done a few shoots with friends. I’ve still got loads to learn and I plan on doing more than a few more crazy cool shoots.
- Blog better and more regularly!
- Take stock of who I let into my life. 2016 is the year where anyone who doesn’t appreciate me, makes me feel less than the person I am or just plain gets on my nerves has got to go. I’m all about quality over quantity.
Stop procrastinatingJK I don’t think thats doable this year, I’ve already got enough on my plate.
And that’s about it, I hope everyone is having a great start to their year and if you too have made a resolution or two, tell me about it the comments? But all the best with them!